Friday, February 29, 2008

Tid Bits

Watched LOST last night...I am just that LOST...love the show, best writers EVER wish I knew half of what is going on.

In case you have not figured it out yet I love.....................periods...you will see them a lot its the way I fill in when I am thinking for some reason I feel like I have to keep my fingers moving ....a tad bit of excessive energy on my part. And yes ..... if I could bottle it up I would send you some..Chloe and I have enough to supply the earth...energy that is.

I have been spending most of my "creative" time this week working on 40 magnets for my Best Friend Amy...her brother and his wife are expecting their first baby in a few weeks and I have been a busy bee creating 40 unique magnets like the kind in my shop .....and I am finished with them as of last night...pictures to come later today...I know you are dying to see.


Have a happy day
Pin It!

No comments: