Saturday, June 21, 2008

Mail Call, Buttons and a Winner !!!!

Mailllllllllll Calllllllllllllllll
Beautiful paper lace from Brookerpie
Who knows where this will end up.
I spotted this sweet little travel case on clearance at Target quite a while back...
I instantly fell in love
It holds my buttons and a few other random items.

I wanna see your buttons....what holds your buttons...I know at least half of you that read my blog have a huge supply of buttons......let's see em'.
11 names in a hamburger basket.....
1 fresh from her nap in her Minnie pajamas darling little name picker.


1 Winner....yay !!!! Margaret......please contact me with your mailing address....email me at aprilshowerz12@hotmail.com or contact me thru etsy.

Thanks for playing...look for another fun giveaway soon.

Don't forget all the paper in the shop is half off !!!!!

have a happy day

Pin It!

2 comments:

Just Me said...

dangit, chloe! congrats to margaret.
happy sunday!

meg duerksen said...

i saw that little deer case! love it.

that's the perfect spot to keep your goodies.

i am missing my craft room.
it's covered with our contractor's junk.
the project is almost done and the crafting can begin!

have a great day.