Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sensational Seven

What are the Sensational Seven ?

I browsed thru my etsy favorites....and picked out my tippy top seven favorite items.
I am just so completely giddy over etsy and all it means and all it had allows me to accomplish...it is a FABULOUS place for artists of all kinds...and supporting handmade is one of the best things we can do.

Here goes a little Etsy Love.....

Yummy paper lace...at Brookerpie....so many uses for this...I am expecting some in the mail any day now....cant wait.

Neat-O Address Book.....lovin' the yellow bird. Visit Beth Bee to see more.
tu-tu wearin' tree climbing magnificent superstar.....I love this shirt.
Describes my peanut to a T. You can get it here at Funky Little Kids.


I just keep on lookin' at these cards at Lemon Tree.....I don't send many cards but I keep thinking I need them anyway. Fabulous shop, fabulous goodies and an even more fabulous shop owner. You will be glad you stopped by.
This item has sold...but I am keeping it in mind for a possible custom later on....I just love everything at Olive and you will too.
Woooo ... talk about tempting this is perhaps the shop that calls my name the most....it will eventually break me down...Whimsy Ranch has the most unique and funky items. If you have a little girl in your life it is worth checking out.
Last but certainly not least....Elle's Studio...just the best paper and most funky and useful items ever....these dandelion tags are my current fav. This girl is so creative. Elle recently launched a website....check it out too....lots of scrapbooking inspiration to be had there.


Hope you enjoyed these sensational seven...don't just peek at the photos here...visit the shops and support these artists....BUY HANDMADE !!!


P.S. All of the paper in my shop is 50% off...I will no longer be offering paper with the exception of the occasional de-stash. Thanks !!


have a happy day

Pin It!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so so sooo sweet, April! Spreading the etsy love, thank you so very much for hearting my goodies...you're a doll! xo

Anonymous said...

Thank you April! Fun idea, I need to do this, though I can imagine how hard the top seven Etsy picks would be to choose. Stop by the shop for that custom order anytime :)

Bethany said...

Thanks for sharing! I always love to hear of a new Etsy shop or two!!

Anonymous said...

sweet. yay for showing etsy some love!