Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The BIG ....EXCITING News !!

For some of you...this just may be a letdown ( No I am not pregnant)...for those of you who really love me...this will be as exciting to you as it is to me.

JaneSays....is featured in Scrap N Art Ezine this month. They contacted me several months ago and asked me to be a part of the July/August issue.

Yay !!!!!!!!!!!!!

This really excites me....and has already produced a new customer which is just Awesome !!

Because I have no idea of how to get a pdf file on here...and I am not even sure that will work...to take a peek .....go to ScrapNArt and on the left side in Subscribe Now...do just that subscribe to the Ezine....JaneSays is on page 65 of the July/August issue and my ad is on the first couple of pages. Be sure to READ the ad.

There are many other fabulous artists inside and LOTS and LOTS of scrapbooking inspiration.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to the success of JaneSays.....I treasure each and every one of you !!

Together Tuesday Post later ......
Pin It!

6 comments:

Julie - On the Dot Creations said...

Congrats! This honor is much well-deserved. :)

Anonymous said...

YOU ROCK!! Well, it was only a matter of time, RIGHT?? Congrats!!

Allikaye's Mama said...

I am so proud of you! I have always had that "April love" for you and your cool stuff! I am so glad that you are being honored with an article that is only YOURS!! Woohoo for you!

Polka Dot Moon said...

Congratulations! A fabulous achievement! :)

Amy Bell said...

i am so proud of you!!!! wow! can't wait to see it!

much love,
amy

Karen~ said...

How exciting April! Good for you!

Karen~