Tuesday, August 19, 2008

and there was glitter everywhere......

Halloween Buttons....these handmade buttons will be painted and sealed...and then they will become part of fun Halloween crafting kits for JaneSays...be sure to get yours !!!
No....I do not cook food on the icky pan. Fun Halloween colors.
So...hubby comes in from running last night
"look what I found while running..."
I am thinking....20 dollar bill.....one of Chloe's long lost happy meal toys....Michael Phelps.....
NOPE....a baby snake
not near as scary as a non-baby snake....more like a worm....it was so sweet.
I kinda wanted to wake Chloe to see it....I thought better of that.
I kinda wanted to keep it...thought better of that too.

Together Tuesday
officially our last one until the first Tuesday of no school.
I am glad we will still have afternoons though...this has became such a fun and special time.

goodies of the day.....fortune cookies for kids....found these yummies at Target.

the fortunes are appropriate for kiddos....the first one she ate said...you bring sunshine to many lives...well yea that is true....but could it not have said something about the good things that happen when you keep the playroom clean.

I love love love these cheap colorful washcloths from Target......my favorite....teal.
dollar section goodies....
While I unpacked the shopping bags....Chlo-bug worked a puzzle.
Isn't finishing a puzzle a GREAT feeling....

nice job !!!!
The after lunch craft.....we made our countdown to DISNEY poster/chart.

we glittered......
shake shake...
and there was glitter everywhere !!
and more shake shake...
Voila !!
When we have a Mickey Head cut from cardstock(which by the way I got from a request I put in on etsy alchemy...that is a really neat thing) in each block......its off to Florida we go !!!!!
This is our GOAL....1 day til' Disney.
We can't wait !!
have a happy day
Pin It!

6 comments:

Bethany said...

WOW! Looks like things have been busy around your house!! The buttons are fun...can't wait to see your craft kits!

And the snake...umm, no way!!

Just Me said...

too funny! I have those teal towels, too....and I bought that jumbo-ginormous calculator, too!

what a fun idea...a countdown chart--sweet!

LJ said...

Cute idea! i used to do countdowns and things like that all the time, but it almost makes me more hyper... will you be here for not so scary halloween? If so, I HIGHLY reccomend it! Oh, and the bibbity bobbity boutique in downtown disney, they will make Chloe into a PRINCESS! they do hair and dress and all the trimmings- like louby lou disney style.

Amy Bell said...

i am so excited to see your new kits! button making....looks like fun! :) oh, the countdown for disney...i am so excited for you all!

hope things are going well..poor zeke as been sick this week.

talk to you soon
xoxo

Crystal said...

What a fun idea (the countdown)!! And that snake is cute! :) And I don't think we can continue to be friends if you go to the beach one more time this summer!! unless you wanted to send me some salt water taffy...then we could talk. ;)

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

those fortune cookies... how great... for kids!
i'm going to hunt for those!

i always love your together tuesday... Target is simply YUM!

glitter is always a hit at my house too!