Thursday, April 16, 2009

Maybe This Will Help

Ok
If you are a regular reader....or one of my closest buds
you know this blog thing is a struggle for me
It becomes a CHORE at times...
ugh...I need to do a post
ugh...what to post about
ugh.....heading out the door...I should grab my camera in case I see something I could post about.

The posts that come easily and seem normal (which is rare) the BEST !!!

So...in an effort to enjoy my blog more.....and connect with my readers a little more....I am going to occasionally share pictures of my family.

I know I know....you can't wait ....right ?

What does this April look like...the mastermind behind that cutie-pie shop JaneSays.
I give in.......I am gonna relax....and try to enjoy blogging more....I really do want to.

So over the next several days.....Just to drive you NUTS.....I'll un-pixelate this photo of Chloe and I at Disney World...with the lovable JoJo and Goliath.
No...the hubs is not in this photo....somebody had to snap the shot....but after the GRAND UNVEILING...I will introduce you to the hubs too.

have a happy day
Pin It!

9 comments:

Trish said...

:)
can't wait to see your brilliant self!

i think this will add a personal connection to your blog!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait!! I love your blog - you make your chores look fun :)

Amy Bell said...

just you wait blog world!!! this little lady is GORGEOUS....:)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

I must say I can't wait to see what you look like!! I picture you as a blonde???:)

Kelly O. said...

Absolutely hilarious! Can't wait for the unveiling!

Terri said...

And here I thought you were a pleated blossom, shows how much I knew. :)

Jess said...

I'm thinkin' blonde too!

Just Me said...

Ms. Beauty Queens!

p.s. i have to laugh, because my word verification is: woofer

Crystal said...

Seriously guys...get ready for Ms. America herself...and her little Ms. America in training! :)