Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Good and The Not So Good

We escaped to the beach house for a long weekend.
Lots of fun......lots of sun(Burn).....lots of playing Its a good thing to see Chloe play.....
Its good to see that teeny bikini.....
its good to see her working....helping herself.....fetching water........
its good (for me) to see G's chair empty.....that means he is in the ocean with Chloe and I am sitting.....just sitting......
its good to see some things never change....a bucket is a bucket....and a shovel is a shovel.....
its not good (for me)......to see tents.....up and down.....ALL over the beach
ugh..... the view used to be so nice.......beach....people....sand......hotels.....for miles.....
now its tents (huge ones)......and umbrellas......for miles......for crying out loud....you are at the BEACH.
I understand there are circumstances ...babies....grannies ...... medical conditions...... oh well.....something I RARELY do on my blog....step on toes....but I hate the tents on the beach .... I just do !!
The REDUCED section at JaneSays is an additional 40 Percent.....be sure to stop by...no tents allowed (haha)
have a happy day
Pin It!

4 comments:

Renee Thompson said...

April you must be reading my mind with this post. Living at the beach I see this every season and it's getting to the point people sit on top pf you. I now have to drive 45min from my house to the beach. Just so I can have about 50 or more feet between me and the next person.

It's a shame since the ocean is my backyard. I use to be able to walk from my door to the water. Last year we had some stranger up on my friends deck using the shower. They thought it was a public one! Oh Well what can you do :)

Anonymous said...

The big beaches are like that thank goodness our beach is a private one & everyone is pretty respectable of others!!

Molly said...

I totally agree with you. Last month when we were at Carolina Beach thats all I saw and I love just looking down at the shoreline without seeing tent-o-rama :) Love your thrift store find too!!
~Molly P

Polka Dot Moon said...

Can you see any sand with all the tents?? Too bad people miss the big picture!!!