Friday, July 17, 2009

You

YOU
You little animal lovin' girl
You little diggin' in the dirt little girl
You little runnin' around in a hot pink cape little girl
You little stayin' in your nightgown all day little girl
You sweet little girl

Since I am standing here at my craft table tonight....trying to finish up a custom order
and can't keep my eyes from welling up with tears
Let me get this out

My grandma....also known as Chloe's MeMaw has been hospitalized all week.
You little turtle holdin' girl.....we so amazingly sweet.
So caring
So patient...while we were by her bedside......
So inquisitive.....asking questions...so YOU could know for YOURself what was goin' on
So smart...I am so impressed with how much you truly do know about life and the ins and outs of it
So beautiful...watching them remove the IV......watching the nurse check blood sugar....watching it all

I am so proud to be YOUR mother
So glad you are mine
So honored......so humbled......so happy

and to my mom.....Grandma is so lucky to have YOU for a daughter......all week.....so caring...so selfless

Chloe and Mom....you both ROCK...and I love YOU both.

Grandma is doing GREAT....thanks to God !!!

have a happy day
Pin It!

2 comments:

Just Me said...

Oooooh, girls....thank goodness everything is ok....hugs to you and sweet chloe!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad things are going better. Your family is in my prayers...