Monday, April 19, 2010

today

I am tweaking the blog...it may look a little wonky for a bit....I promise to spruce it up quickly so you don't have to look at all the clashing colors.

I am dreading my yearly physical that is still 2 weeks away....I hate those.

I am worrying about Chloe at school with a tooth so loose it wags when she breathes....I pulled her first one with no drama....and now.....she has a COW each and every time I go near this one....so let's pray she does not have it for lunch....oh geeez.

I am hoping someone visits JaneSays and purchases everything....I have new ideas and new goodies...and I just don't want the shop any fuller....now form a nice line at the door and shop til you drop ladies....and perhaps if you tell me you read this I'll give you 25% off...(can not be used with any other offers of course....must be used this week.)

I realize I need a pedicure and I refuse to pay for those......It's Monday...Dancing with the Stars tonight....music to file and clip to...perfect...and Maks (swoooon)

I'm excited......the hubs has been laid off for nearly a year now...his company voted in a new contract last night...and it looks very promising that he will be called back soon....Praise God.

I'm wondering if you watched Saturday Night Live this weekend...and if you saw the Shake Weight commercial spoof....that is such an odd little workout tool ....I shall pass....but the commercial is funny....and a tad bit adult...don't' let the little ones be over your shoulder.

I am so glad to see the SUN today.....it's becoming a regular fixture....nice.

I have to go buy new phones for my grandparents.....they have a way of pushing all the buttons trying to make them work....and eventually blow them slap up. I bet they miss the rotary dials....sometimes I do.

alright...ready set go....Monday !!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! You hang in there and know that you are being prayed for!