Monday, December 27, 2010

Bye Bye Sweetness

Before it's gone I wanted to share with you
one of my biggest and BEST finds ever. A vintage Santa Punch Bowl Set
By Holt Howard...it's from the 60's and it's divine.
When I spotted this in the case at the thrift store....ha...they put the "good" stuff
in the glass case up front....I pictured it in my home at Christmas time.
I didn't think it thru too well though.
All spread out this is a large set....this is one of
those times I wish I had a large dining room table (my dining room is now my studio, there is no table) or a large hoosier cabinet, in white with nice decorative knobs on the cabinets and drawers, oh that would be perfect....but turns out I don't have one of those either
So I knew the only thing to do was sell it
and now, Mr. Santa punch bowl has found a home.
I know he will be happy and I KNOW she will love it, and I know I will miss him when I finally get that hoosier cabinet, you know the white one with the pretty knobs.
have a happy day
Pin It!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I love it! Vintage Santas are the bomb. Thanks for sharing!

LibraryGirl62 said...

That is the cutest thing! someday, you will be reunited, I know it!

Anonymous said...

Did I tell you I like your bright and cheery blog banner?
I think I did.
And I love the cookies on an earlier post.
Cheers!
Teresa in California
tscat@sbcglobal.net (for free shipping in your Etsy shop!)
Thank you!