Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Lady's Bathroom 101

My master bath could use some sprucing up.
When I sit and daydream about my perfect bathroom
I see this scrumptious Amy Butler rug you can find it here, now that is something that belongs in a lady's bathroom.
I drooled over this whimsical mermaid rack years ago when I first saw it in Coastal Living Magazine....isn't she the best? I imagine someone on etsy could make me something similar, I should inquire because she would be just right for a lady's bathroom.
Apothecary Jars....you can fill these jewels with all sorts of girly goodies. These from Pottery Barn are lovely indeed I love the giant sponges so simple and unique looking. Apothecary jars belong in every lady's bathroom.

A VINTAGE BMX BIKE
does not belong in a lady's bathroom.
Shortly after this photo was taken Mr. JaneSays was ever so kindly
asked to please remove the bike from my bathroom.
Whatever business could this bike have in my bathroom....me thinks someone is trying to
irk me for this does not belong in a lady's bathroom.....fo sho.
have a happy day
Pin It!

1 comment:

Kandi said...

So funny, love this post!