Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Swell Seven


If you have a child that you trust to drink out of a breakable cup, it is certain that they
would love to find a lovable critter hiding at the bottom of their drink.

Meet my niece...Sunny a bright light indeed.
She is sweller than swell.
An UP birthday party....go here to see more !!





The valentines they sell in most stores are so character laden and cheesy...look at these beauties.


If I had an iphone...this would be fun....so fun.


Gotta get me a map for a wall...any wall..somewhere in my home.

These are very cute too....and FREE....and printable. Load up on ink and print to your little heart's desire.

post signature

Pin It!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for this April. Your niece is a little doll!

Karen~ said...

Awww, your niece is sweet April!

Meredith said...

those cups are so cool! someday my kid will stop throwing dishes as hard as he can against the floor and he'll get one. MAYBE. ;)
YOURS, MINE AND OURS