Friday, August 26, 2011

Always the Last One

We have only had Internet service at our home for ... ohh ... maybe 5 years.
I had it at work so I had no need for it at home.
I have only owned 2 laptops....and both of those for a total of 5 years.
I never eve purchase or used an ipod.
I just got a kindle a year ago.
The hubs and I both JUST got smart phones of the iphone variety 3 months ago.
I don't know why I wait so long to latch onto technology...I love it I do...I just do not think
I need it.

FAST FOWARD to present time
I NEEd instagram
I am in L...O...V....E with instagram.
I browse and plunder and post all freakin day.
I ADORE it.
In a matter of seconds all my photos become vintage....oooh..I wanna squeal.

Instagram is a free app...if you are not doing it....shame on you. It's so easy...ANYONE
can appear to be a pro at photography with instagram..and it's all with a camera phone...amazing.

If you instagram you can follow me @aprilshowerz. Tell me you found me on my blog, I'll follow you back.

Below is just a teeny tiny taste of my ever growing instagram collection.

Cute tidbit - The other day Chloe came home from a golf trip with Mr. JaneSays aka Daddy and said " Mom...I saw a cute little barn on the golf course that would have been perfect for your instagram" ( my heart pitter patters for her)

ok now go check the photos....





























post signature


Pin It!

No comments: