Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Now I've Gone and Done It

Yea...I really put my foot in it this time.


I took a position on the PTO Board at the school. Ways and Means.....or in English...Fund Raising. It's an important thing....fund raising...our schools have ZERO money these days and that means fund raising is a must do.


How does or has your school raised money ??


Any fun, money generating, creative fund raising ideas ?


This year out 2 biggies are selling the discount cards, which I personally LOVE and something new called Boosterthon which we are apparently the last school to take part in this one...so we'll see.


Have your had a boosterthon...how did it go?


have a happy day ya'll


post signature

Pin It!

1 comment:

Andee said...

Congratulations on taking a position in the PTO! This is my second year on our board and while it can be a bit much sometimes, my kids love that I am up at school and really involved. It sends a powerful message about how much you value their education!