Friday, September 30, 2011

Devotions for Kids

I do my best to read a devotion with Chloe each  night.  I do this.....well for the obvious reasons, I want her to know Jesus and his LOVE for her and I want her to know there are answers for life's questions in the Bible.  Not to mention it is a good way to end the day. 

I like for her devotions to be short and simple, easy to understand and interesting.  Both of the books we have used recently fit the bill.

The Jesus Story Book is wonderful.  It  hits all the highlights and has very artistic, interesting illustrations.  Chloe enjoyed this book and it was even fun for me to read the stories I have heard a million times. 

Jesus Calling, this is our current devotion book.  For starters look at the adorable cover.  I love this book so far, it is written as if Jesus is calling and talking directly to Chloe, that fact tends to make her listen more intently.  It has even been good for me...a gentle reminder never hurts.


If you choose one of these devotional books for your kiddos...I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

see ya'll
Pin It!

No comments: