Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How did we get here and who is this ?

Cutting for Stone.
This is the book I am reading right now.
I read the reviews on Amazon, oodles of people liked it.
I'm not enjoying it, I really want to quit.
I hate to quit a book, especially one I paid for.
It is just not drawing me in, I find myself daydreaming and reading at the same time
and you  know what them means....all of a sudden you are in a different country reading about
a new character asking yourself when did we get here...and who is this?

Have you read Cutting for Stone?
Did it take a while to get going for you?

I really want to keep reading....convince me.

now...have a happy day

April
Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i read it for my book club, and it was a struggle to finish. i didn't enjoy it at all. i also read the great reviews and was expecting to like it, but i didn't. the rest of my book club members seemed to love it. to each his own.