Saturday, October 1, 2011

THE County Fair

Chloe is seven and had never been to the county fair, until now.
Mr. JaneSays and I had not been in forever, I think the last time we went was when
he was in the demolition derby, WHAT ?? ... yes.... I know what a strange think to do...right? 


It seems to me that the fair never changes.
It still has the bright colors, flashing lights and junk food that I remember it having so long ago.
Oh and the carnies....oh my the carnies.

 We, no I.....let's face it, her daddy is no where near as paranoid as I am, I only let her ride the rides that stayed very very close to the ground.  Loose bolts left by carnies worry me.

I would also like to give an extra special shout out and thank you to the carny who cared enough to put his cigarette out and stuff it back in the package before taking my little girl's ticket from her so she could go slide down the slide. Customer Service at it's finest.

 Parents....please pay more attention to the clothes your teenagers are wearing....I saw stuff at this fair that made me blush.


Only $600 and no one...NO ONE....would buy me a mini donkey.  Whatever.

 Cotton candy is still my favorite food.
Til' next year county fair....it was fun....real fun.
Do you think I am being sarcastic ??



see ya'll
Pin It!

1 comment:

Fallon said...

No way! They were selling mini donkeys?! I can't visit a puppy store without coming home with one. I've wanted a donkey Forever! I would not have passed that up.
Thank goodness I wasn't at that fair.

Note to self: don't go to fairs wherever you are.