Monday, January 23, 2012

You're Sweet and A-Maze-ing

I make Chloe's valentine's for a couple of reasons.
I don't really like store bought valentines, although the generic Target brand ones are VERY cute.
I love to create.
Chloe likes to give handmade valentines, but she likes to receive store bought ones funny I know, but true.

 A few days ago when I walked past a pack of tiny heart mazes at The Dollar Tree I turned to Chloe and said Valentines ??  You  know A-Maze-ing ???
She said yes, with one add-on.
"I want to give them candy too she said"

 Well thanks to Target for their appropriately colored candy corns Chloe gets her wish and her valentines can be sweet and a-maze-ing.









































I created this Valentine in Photoshop and since I have oodles of 4x6 photo paper (you know the
kind that comes FREE with every printer) I printed them all out on 4x6 photo paper.









































And since they are Chloe's valentines, she gets to do some of the work.
She staples the candy on and sticks the heart mazes on by way glue dots ( the best way to attach those
short of gluing which you do not want to do).

I'd be happy to share Chloe's valentine image with you and I"ll even change the name on the bottom, just drop me a message


Pin It!

1 comment:

Katy @ Live Laugh Love Craft said...

You did a great job on her Valentine's! :) This will be my first year making my daughter's, I can't wait!