Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Buffalo Chicken Sammich --- Get your Crock Pot Baby

Not my photo. Photo credit to My Kitchen Apron.





























Buffalo Chicken Sammich .... and it's a crock pot recipe....yes !!!

This recipe is a complete Pinterest Do.

4-5 Chicken Breasts
A Bottle of Frank's Wing Sauce
1 Packet of Ranch Dip Mix
2 Tbsp of Butter

Put chicken, wing sauce and ranch mix in to crock pot.
Cook on low 6-7 hours.
Take the chicken out, shred and return to crock pot with the butter for 1 more hour to let the chicken really soak up the buffalo sauce.

To make the sammies
I used sourdough bread and broiled it on both sides.
I put the chicken on one side of the bread added mozzarella cheese and put it back under the broiler
just long enough to melt the cheese.
Then we added some blue cheese dressing..

I swear to you this is a yummy yummy sammich.
The leftover chicken heats up great too.
We got 2 dinners and the hubby got one lunch out of this one batch.

I think you could easily use less or really  no butter, I may try that next time.

Here is a link to the site where I got the recipe.

Enjoy !!
Pin It!

No comments: